Welcome to Mercedes-Benz GLE Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

User Tag List

Thread: No CPA in my new GLE400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Angry No CPA in my new GLE400

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I picked up my GLE400 3 days ago, it was Apr 2016. I realised there is no Collision Prevention Assist on cluster, there is no way to Activate/Deactivate CPA at all. Anyone know why? Is it possible that MB remove it as it is problematic? But it is on the manual and the MB web.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    Do you have the Driver Assistance Package? The Collision Prevention Plus I believe only beeps. If you get the Driver Assistance Package it includes Distronics that will apply the brakes to avoid a collision.

If you toggle through the Vehicle settings you can disable the Collision Prevention Plus warning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    My car has Assistance package, Distronic Plus with Presafe brake, presafe plus etc. There is collision warning when my car gets too close to the car in the front. But there is no options for me to Activate/Deactivate CAP+, the only options for me to Activate/Deactivate are Histrionic plus, Pre-safe brake, blind spot, land keeping,attention assist. I believe the CPA+ can automatically brake the car without turning on the Distronic plus. Right?