Hi from New Zealand

Awanohi

Reactions
I am seriously looking at buying an AMG GLE43 SUV to replace my RRS SDV8. Has anyone suffered buyers remorse after buying one of these?

OP
A

Awanohi

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Its now on order for delivery in two weeks time, AMG GLE 43 in Selenite Grey. Goodbye Range Rover.

Reactions
You'll love the GLE43, its a good balance between the 63 and the 350.

GLEFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Welcome aboard

mb9351

Reactions
Selenite grey with black interior. No buyer's remorse, once you're over the price you paid you'll be fine. When you compare the content with what you'd get with the GLS series, you realize you got the better deal, and a much sleeker ride. Play up the exhaust notes in Sport plus for entertainment, it's a great experience. Enjoy!

ATXGLE

Reactions
Had GLE43 for over six months and love it every day. Power comes on strong and the exhaust sounds amazing.

OP
A

Awanohi

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Selenite Grey doing just fine

Selenite grey with black interior. No buyer's remorse, once you're over the price you paid you'll be fine. When you compare the content with what you'd get with the GLS series, you realize you got the better deal, and a much sleeker ride. Play up the exhaust notes in Sport plus for entertainment, it's a great experience. Enjoy!
No remorse.
I am enjoying the car already (love playing the exhaust anthem). Its easier and more involving driving than my Range Rover was too.

OP
A

Awanohi

Reactions
Thread Starter #9
I think the Merc have a winner with this car! Great fun.\
R